OF ART & HERITAGE
December 31, 2016 - 6:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
Admission by donation: suggested $5 per person, $10 for a family.
Get your pass early at the museum or during the event in the City Hall lobby.
All the fun is in and around Port Townsend's Historic City Hall at 540 Water Street.
HISTORIC CITY HALL
- City Council Chamber, Key City Public Theatre Presents:
Readings for Children, 6:00 - 8:45
- Theatre Gallery, Port Townsend Film Festival Shorts, 6:00 - 8:45
- Courtroom Gallery, Discovery Bay Wild Bird Rescue, 6:00 - 8:45
- Fire Hall Gallery, History Hunt, 6:00 - 8:45
- Marshal’s Office, Children’s Science Projects, 6:00 - 8:45 (InterAct Club)
- Jail Cells, Children’s Games, 6:00 - 8:45 (InterAct Club)
THE COTTON BUILDING
- Music by Jet Sparks, 6:00 - 7:15
- PT Songlines Community Chorus Sing Along, 7:30 - 8:45
POPE MARINE BUILDING
Call Dancing with Janolyn Keller, 6:00 - 8:45
KEY CITY PLAYHOUSE
Theater Readings and Games, 6:00 - 8:45
JEFFERSON COMMUNITY SCHOOL
Hands-On Art Project (quilt pieces), 6:00 - 8:45
ELEVATED ICE CREAM
Live Music, 6:00 - 8:45
Dance Party, 6:30 - 8:45
Celebrity MC 8:45
Anchor raising and fireworks at 9:00
Fireworks by David Chuljian